Sunday, August 1, 2010

Big Decision Flow Chart

August, die she must?

I've been making some big decisions lately and anybody who's worked with me knows that I love flow charts. Flow charts with bright colors and fun shapes...flow charts that tell you what to do with a press release...flow charts that help you determine the instrumentation of your next piece...flow charts made with imagery inspired by Lucky Charms that tell you whether or not You Have News (sometimes people really don't have news)...so it is only appropriate that in making life's big decisions I would have a corresponding Big Decision Flow Chart.

And here it is:

Virginia's Big Decision Flow Chart
(click image to enlarge)



And as for the news? I have consulted previous flow chart to determine that I Do Have News. More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment